Learn how to use Windows Server 2019 to create a bridge and a secure gateway between the private networks of organizations of all sizes.
- [Scott] The world is a very big place. It's bigger than my hometown. It's bigger than my whole country. It's definitely bigger than my office. We live in an age where work takes place less in an office and more in the big world around us. The challenge becomes finding a way to protect all of our proprietary data while providing ready access wherever we go. In this course, we're going to take a look at some of the features built in to Windows Server 2019 that will allow you to keep your private network private and still remotely access that network when you aren't sitting in the office. We will explore remote access VPNs for traveling users as well as tunnels through the internet to connect entire branch locations. We'll look at protocols that make this possible and discuss which ones would be best for your company's growing needs. Hi, I'm Scott Burrell and I've been recording this course at a location over 2,000 miles from my daily workplace. Remote access to the office is very front of mind right now. Let's take a look at how to make the world a little smaller.
- NAT implementation
- Site-to-site and remote access VPNs
- VPN connections to the cloud
- Planning a site-to-site VPN
- NPS configuration
- Using RADIUS to secure remote access
- NPS templates
- Applying connection-specific policies