Quota templates are used to help implement quotas on your file servers. In this video, learn how to create and modify quota templates.
- [Instructor] One of the tools … that we find within the File Server Resource Manager … is something called Quota Management. … Now Quota Management is going to help you control the quantity … of data that is allowed … to be stored out on your servers. … So if we look in the File Server Resource Manager here, … right at the top we can see Quota Management … and if I expand it, you'll see … that we have two different options here, … we have quotas and quota templates. … What I'd like to do here is show you … how to create a quota template. … And now if I click on Quota Templates, … you'll see that there's a number of them … that have already been created automatically … by Microsoft just by installing … the Filer Server Resource Manager. … But if you want to create a new one, … that's what I want to show you here. … I'm going to right click on the words Quote Templates … and select Create Quote Template. … Now the first thing I will tell you … is if you want to create a template that's very similar …
- Implementing the Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Protecting your servers from malware
- Common network threats
- Implementing IPsec
- Securing file services
- Delegating privileges
- Configuring account lockout policies
- Managing advanced audit policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows Server 2019: Implementing Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 25m Intermediate
Windows Server 2019 Essential Trainingwith Scott M Burrell3h 18m Intermediate
Learning Cryptography and Network Securitywith Lisa Bock1h 45m Intermediate
1. Server Hardening
2. Secure the Network
3. Secure File Services
4. Manage Privileged Identities
5. Configure Advanced Audit Policies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.