Join Scott M Burrell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2016: Active Directory Federation Services.
- [Instructor] I would like to thank you for viewing…this course on Active Directory Federation Services…and the related roles and features in Windows Server 2016.…We've covered a lot of ground in this course.…A lot of topics have been introduced,…including several that can help you more fully…take advantage of the Windows Servers you already own.…If you would like to learn more…about the supporting roles that make this possible,…let me recommend that you search our library…for courses on certificates.…
You will find videos and courses…on cryptography and network security generally…and courses about certificate services…that are specific to Windows Active Directory environments.…If you want to see case studies or just get ideas…of Federation Services in the real world,…to further prime the pump of ideas…for your own organization,…just search Federation Services in the real world,…and you'll find articles that are old and new…that discuss how these services are used by people every day…and how they continue to revolutionize the workplace.…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Installing and configuring ADFS
- Configuring multi-factor authentication
- Integrating Azure, Office 365, devices, and Microsoft Passport
- Implementing Web App Proxy (WAP)
- Installing and configuring AD Rights Management Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows Server 2016: File Serviceswith Ed Liberman1h 53m Intermediate
Windows Server 2016: High Availabilitywith Robert McMillen2h 22m Intermediate
1. Install and Configure Active Directory Federation Services
2. Configure Authentication Policies
3. Implement Web Application Proxy
4. Install and Configure Active Directory Rights Management Services
Next steps1m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.