Join Robert McMillen for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2016: Software Defined Networking Administration.
- [Robert] Thank you for joining me in my course…Server 2016: Software Defined Networking Administration.…I've really enjoyed creating this series…and I hope it will assist you in your career…and certification goals.…If you would like more information,…please check out my course entitled…Software Defined Networking Deployment.…You can also check out TechNet's site…at technet.microsoft.com and search for…software defined networking.…Thank you again for joining me and I look forward…to presenting additional courses for you in the near future.…
Note: This course is the second of two that cover SDN in a Server 2016 network. This course maps to the SDN deployment objectives in Exam 70-745.
- Determining usage scenarios
- Virtual Machine Manager
- Downloading a service template for the HA gateway
- Copying and importing a script to a library
- Creating a Scale-Out File Server
- Creating a cluster
- Configuring deployment
- Navigating to the job status logs
- Accessing deployment log files