Join Robert McMillen for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2016: Software Defined Networking Deployment.
- [Robert] Thank you for joining me in our course…Server 2016: Software Defined Networking Deployment.…I've really enjoyed creating this series,…and I hope it will assist you…in your career and certification goals.…If you would like more information,…please check out my course entitled…Learn System Center 2016: Virtual Machine Manager.…You can also check out TechNet's site…at technet.microsoft.com and search for…software defined networking.…Thank you again for joining me, and I look forward…to presenting additional courses for you in the near future.…
Note: This course is the first of two that will cover SDN in a Server 2016 network. This course maps to the SDN deployment objectives in Exam 70-745.
- Planning an SDN
- Configuring a Hyper-V switch
- Creating network objects in Virtual Machine Manager
- Creating IP pools and VM networks
- Creating logical switches and uplink ports
- Configuring an edge gateway
- Creating multitenant VMs