Join Scott M Burrell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2016: Deploying Containers.
- [Instructor] Containers are a welcome edition…to the Windows server feature set.…And I'm sure that by now you've had some ideas…of projects where containers will help your organization,…or your clients.…What you should do right away is install…the containers features on a Windows 10 workstation,…or Windows 2016 server and design a test of your own ideas.…If it works out the way you hope,…your test can become your reality.…Sign up for a free account at Docker Hub…and start storing your successes and your works in process.…
Participate in the Docker and MSDN network forums…and explore other people's successes and challenges,…be part of this convergence of Microsoft servers…and the open source community.…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Physical host environments
- Virtual host environments
- Installing and creating Windows containers
- Creating Hyper-V containers
- Creating, tagging, and pushing images
- Removing images
- Configuring startup options
- Working with PowerShell, Docker daemon, and Azure
- Managing container networking
- Managing data volumes, resources, and repositories
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Host Preparation
2. Working with Images
3. Container Management Environments
PowerShell containers module2m 58s
4. Managing Container Resources
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.