Join Scott M Burrell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2016: Advanced Networking Features.
- [Instructor] Now that we've come to…the end of this course, you've probably found…a few features that you'd like to explore…a little bit deeper, and I encourage you…to spend some of the technet page…looking into some of the finer details…of GRE tunnels, or maybe the more secure RAS gateways.…Some of the encapsulation that we looked at…in Hyper-V extensible LANS required some…programming and scripting.…This MSDN page is a good reference…to get started on some of those topics,…or if software defined networking…is something that will make a difference…for your data center, consider Microsoft Systems Center 2016…as an add-on to your Windows servers…to manage that type of environment,…and in addition to making sure that…your network is performing at it's peak level,…take a look at some of the features available…in Microsoft's active directory enterprise environments…by taking a look at this course by Ed Liberman,…Windows Server 2016: Active Directory…Enterprise Infrastructure.…
I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have.…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Configuring a network interface controller team
- Switching embedded teaming
- Remote enabled direct memory access NICs
- Configuring virtual machine queue
- Enabling and configuring SR-IOV
- Understanding software-defined networks (SDN)
- Reviewing SDN network requirements and deployment scenarios
Skill Level Intermediate
1. High-Performance Network Interfaces
2. High-Performance SMB Environments
3. High-Performance Virtual Networks
4. Software-Defined Networks
5. Software-Defined Virtual Networks
6. Gateways and Firewalls
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.