Join Scott M Burrell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2016: Installation and Configuration.
- [Instructor] Now that we've come to the end…of this course, I'm reminded of a learning philosophy…that I've understood for years that involves first,…learn one, but then, followed by do one, and teach one.…What I would most encourage you to do now is to install…a virtualization environment, and try the things…that you've seen in this course.…Go through the walkthrough handout from chapter four,…and setup the various storage options.…Configure these settings on your own servers,…and become comfortable with them,…and then go show off what you know to someone else.…
But, most of all, make sure that you continue on…with the server 2016 courses in this learning path.…There's a lot here, and I'm sure you'll find it beneficial.…Thanks for now, and I hope to see you again.…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Installing from a disk or image
- Using the Desktop Experience
- Installing Windows Server from a network
- Working with command-line IPv4 vs. IPv6
- NIC teaming
- Managing roles
- Adding features
- Managing storage
- Working with virtual hard disks and remote volumes
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Install
2. Configure Network Environment
3. Manage Roles and Features
4. Manage Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.