Join Scott M Burrell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2016: Manage, Monitor, and Maintain Servers.
- [Instructor] Now that we've come to the end of this course…there are a couple of things I'd like for you to do.…I'd like for you to run a live trace on your home network…and then download a file,…browse the Internet, or watch a video,…and then look at the results of the trace…to see if you can find that traffic.…Go into the Event Viewer on your own machine…and look up some of the errors that you find…to understand how to make your machine run better.…Bottom line, try this stuff out.…Try it at home.…Try it in a lab environment.…Use discretion with some of the sensitive information…that you might catch…on a monitor in a professional environment.…
But put these tools to work,…at least until that day…where that perfect server is released.…
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Staying up to date with WSUS
- Installing and configuring WSUS
- Monitoring Windows Server performance
- Scheduling monitoring
- Monitoring network usage with Message Analyzer
- Troubleshooting Windows Server with event logs
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows Server 2012 R2: Manage Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 46m Intermediate
1. Staying Up to Date with WSUS
2. Monitoring Server Performance
3. Monitoring Network Usage
4. Using Event Logs to Troubleshoot Windows Server 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.