Join Timothy Pintello for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows Server 2012: Install, Configure, and Administer Active Directory.
- Thank you for viewing this course with me.…For additional information on adding roles…to a server, you can see the course…Deploying and Configuring Core TCP/IP Services.…If you're interested in additional information…about how Windows permissions work,…you can see the course…Configuring Basic Microsoft Services.…Beyond Windows, there are many other topics to…explore in the lynda.com library.…I encourage you to explore the library to find…informative courses on a wide variety of topics.…
- Understanding what a domain controller does
- Adding and removing domain controllers
- Configuring a global catalog server
- Creating and managing users and computers in Active Directory
- Working with groups and organizational units
Skill Level Beginner
1. Installing Domain Servers
2. Creating and Managing Users and Computers in Active Directory
3. Creating and Managing Groups and Organizational Units in Active Directory
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.