Join Timothy Pintello for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Deploying and Configuring Core TCP/IP Services.
- Thank you for joining us in this course.…As you go on to explore Windows Server 2012,…I would encourage you to continue using VirtualBox,…and in this way, you do not have to…worry about causing any damage…to any of your systems, and you can easily…go back to an original state using Snapshots.…If you do run across errors, or have questions about…specific topics we haven't talked about here,…this is a great resource for getting…general information about Microsoft products,…find out what error codes mean,…and gaining more information about…Windows Server 2012 specific features.…
Need to configure simple services for your users, such as file sharing and printers? Check out Configuring Basic Microsoft Services.
- Differentiate between classful and classless Iv4 addresses.
- Describe the features of an IPv6 address.
- Define self-allocation assignment.
- Recall how to install a DHCP server.
- Explain how to install a DNS server.