Join Timothy Pintello for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Configuring Basic Microsoft Services.
- Thank you for joining us in this course.…As you go on to explore Windows Server 2012,…I would encourage you to continue using VirtualBox,…and in this way, you do not have to worry…about causing any damage to any of your systems,…and you can easily go back…to an original state using Snapshots.…If you do run across errors, or has questions…about specific topics we haven't talked about here,…a great resource for you to visit is the TechNet site.…This is a great resource for getting general information…about Microsoft products, finding out what error codes mean,…and gaining more information…about Windows Server 2012's specific features.…
- Enabling network discovery and file and print sharing
- Sharing a folder
- Adding filer server roles
- Using the Server Manager wizard
- Setting up share and NTFS permissions
- Understanding effective rights and inheritance
- Applying shadow volume copies and NTFS quotas
- Installing and sharing printers
- Configuring remote server management
Skill Level Beginner
1. Configuring File Sharing in Server 2012
2. Windows Permissions
3. Printer and Document Services
4. Configuring Remote Management
Remote management tools8m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.