File Screens are used to help control the types of data users can store on your file servers. In this video, learn how to use File Screens.
- [Instructor] Another tool we have available to us … in the File Server Resource Manager … is something called File Screening Management. … Now, this is a tool that was specifically designed … to help you control what types of data … you can have stored out on your servers. … So if I expand File Screening Management here … in the File Server Resource Manager, … you'll see that I have three options here. … And believe it or not, … the process is to go from the bottom up. … All right, so the first thing I'm going to do … is I'm going to click on File Groups … and you'll see there's a number of different types of files … that have been grouped together. … Okay, that have already been built in, … but we're going to create a new one. … So I'm going to right click and select Create File Group, … and I'll give it a name, … and I'm just going to call it MPx Media Files. … Okay, so I'm saying x as in like anything, right? … Like MP anything Media Files. … What files do we want to include? … Well, we want to include any file …
- Implementing the Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Protecting your servers from malware
- Common network threats
- Implementing IPsec
- Securing file services
- Delegating privileges
- Configuring account lockout policies
- Managing advanced audit policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows Server 2019: Implementing Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 25m Intermediate
Windows Server 2019 Essential Trainingwith Scott M Burrell3h 18m Intermediate
Learning Cryptography and Network Securitywith Lisa Bock1h 45m Intermediate
1. Server Hardening
2. Secure the Network
3. Secure File Services
4. Manage Privileged Identities
5. Configure Advanced Audit Policies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.