- Configuring the Group Policy central store
- Configuring Group Policy settings
- Setting GPO states
- Setting up security policies
- Configuring user rights
- Configuring local users and groups
- Configuring software restriction rules
- Configuring Windows Firewall
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Timothy Pintello. Welcome to the introduction to Creating and Managing Group Policies in Server 2012. In this course I'll be introducing you to what group policies are, and show you the tools that you'll need to edit and create these policies. I will also show you how to set up a basic audit policy and how to place restrictions on software programs. Finally, we'll take a look at Windows firewall and see how it's rules can be activated and modified as well as how new Windows firewall rules can be created.
So if you're ready let's dive in!
1. Managing Group Policy Objects
2. Configuring Security Policies
3. Configuring Application Restricting Policies
4. Configuring Windows Firewall
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.