Learn how to copy and import the script to the library in Virtual Machine Manager. This sets you up for the customization and creation of the VMs when your script is run.
- [Instructor] We're now going to copy over…the script that we downloaded earlier…and then we extracted the ZIP file…into the files that you see here.…We're going to copy them into our library folder…that we created earlier.…Let's go ahead and choose copy…and we see it's in the Windows Server Gateway folder.…Now let's go into Virtual Machine Manager…and we will refresh our library…and then they'll show up after a few seconds.…If you don't choose refresh it does take…about an hour before it can refresh…'cause that's the default refresh interval.…
Alright so our files have been refreshed.…We now see them…and we're now ready to import our script.…So let's go up to Import Template at the top…and choose the package path.…Let's go ahead and choose our library…if you don't see it already there…and we can choose the three NIC…setup that we talked about earlier.…Let's choose Next…and now we have to map the script to the…different files we created in a previous video.…So the first thing we need to do…is go to where it says the VMClusterSetup.cr…
Note: This course is the second of two that cover SDN in a Server 2016 network. This course maps to the SDN deployment objectives in Exam 70-745.
- Determining usage scenarios
- Virtual Machine Manager
- Downloading a service template for the HA gateway
- Copying and importing a script to a library
- Creating a Scale-Out File Server
- Creating a cluster
- Configuring deployment
- Navigating to the job status logs
- Accessing deployment log files