Keep your Windows Server in peak running condition. Discover how to manage, monitor, and maintain Windows Server 2019, using WAC, Message Analyzer, WSUS, and more.
- [Scott] The least used key on my key ring is the one to the server room and that's the way it's supposed to be. Once the hardware is in place and the operating system is installed, keeping the servers in peak running condition can all be done from somewhere else. New tools like the Windows Admin Center combined with a powerful scripting environment and cloud-based solutions allow you to manage, monitor and maintain your servers like never before. In this course, we're going to take a look at and try out some of these new tools as well some of the conventional management solutions.
Hi, I'm Scott Burrell and I'm looking forward to helping you put away your server room key and be even more effective in taking care of your Windows Servers.
- Installing Windows Admin Center (WAC)
- Managing Windows with WAC and PowerShell
- Using PowerShell remoting
- Monitoring the health of Windows 2019 servers
- Capturing real-time performance data
- Protecting networks with Windows Defender ATP
- Windows updates on Server 2019
- Selecting updates to distribute