- View Offline
- Importing photos, video, and audio from a camera or other source
- Adding and modifying titles
- Trimming and splitting video clips
- Adjusting music volume, fading, splitting, and timing options
- Creating transitions between clips
- Panning and zooming photos
- Making a movie from Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Creating slow motion video
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] These days many of use digital cameras and we even have some video cameras built right into our phones. With Windows Live Movie Maker, you can quickly and easily create eye-catching movies from your videos and photos and best of all it's a free download with Windows Live Essentials. This course will show you how to make movies using features like AutoMovie which now adds themes, transitions, effects, titles, and more to turn an ordinary video or a collection of photos into a movie that wows.
Now this course will also help you take your movies to the next level using more advanced features and functions for editing content, adding audio tracks, and adding special effects. And once you've completed the creation process, you'll learn how to share your masterpiece with others, whether it's online or on DVD, even in high definition. With so many powerful and exciting features to explore, let's get started.