Skill Level Beginner
- [Robert] If you want to know the newest way to manage local and cloud servers and clients, then you need to learn Windows Admin Center. This is a web-based application that is easy to install and totally free from Microsoft. You'll be able to manage all these from any Windows client or server. In this course, I focus on how to install and manage your server infrastructure using Windows Admin Center. You'll be able to customize the look and features, as well as decide what servers to manage. I demonstrate how to also manage older server operating systems, as well as Windows clustered servers. Azure is a big part of Admin Center and registering your gateway to Azure is easy to do in Windows Admin Center. My name is Robert McMillen. I'm a Microsoft certified trainer and solutions expert. I invite you to join me to learn all of these skills and more in my course, Learning Windows Admin Center.
Windows Server 2019 Essential Trainingwith Scott M Burrell3h 18m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
1. Introduction and Installation of Windows Admin Center
2. Firewall and DNS
3. Windows Server Administration
4. Windows 10 Client Management
5. Azure Resource Management
6. Cluster Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.