Learn about the various terms used during a WebEx meeting and when using the WebEx software. Learn about roles taken during a WebEx meeting.
- Configuring your WebEx account
- Joining and leaving a meeting
- Scheduling a meeting
- Launching a personal room meeting
- Assuming or changing the presenter role
- Collaborating during a meeting
- Recording and reviewing meetings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
Introducing WebEx2m 14s
2. Attending Meetings
3. Hosting and Presenting
4. Account Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.