Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Configuring your WebEx account
- Joining and leaving a meeting
- Scheduling a meeting
- Launching a personal room meeting
- Assuming or changing the presenter role
- Collaborating during a meeting
- Recording and reviewing meetings
Skill Level Beginner
- [Dan] How can you get together and communicate at a moment's notice or when the people in your team aren't always at the same location? In the digital economy, employees or others you work with can be all over. To get together and keep things on pace, you need an inexpensive way to inform, update, share ideas, and keep the process moving. That solution is Cisco's WebEx online meeting software. I'm Dan Gookin, author of various technology books and general high tech guru. In this course I present the WebEx meeting platform.
I cover managing your WebEx account, attending meetings, hosting meetings, using presentation tools, and how to get the most from the platform. WebEx is a highly effective online meeting tool, and I'm certain that you're eager to get started to host or attend some meetings. So join me as I present Learning WebEx Meetings.