Learn how to develop a CRM (customer relationship management) mobile app using React Native. This course shows how to set up a project, code the login, work with Redux, add views, use CRUD operations, and more.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Manny and I'm here to support you on this journey towards learning react native while building an amazing CRM application. We'll build the official CRM application using react native and fire base as our back end. We'll first set you up with everything you need to get going, then create a log in leveraging fire base. Next build several views while managing our states with read docs and finally continue to build our application with card capabilities.
In the end, like most of my projects, we'll code a small algorithm with low dash to remodel our data and create a list view. So, if y are ready to get started on your react native journey, open up your favorite editor and let's get started.
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.