Learn how to create fast and reliable web applications with Ajax. Explore the basics of XHR—the fundamental building block of Ajax—as well as the newer Fetch API, and learn how to work with Ajax in AngularJS, React, and jQuery.
We'll also explore how to write Ajax, whether you're using AngularJS, React, or jQuery. Throughout the course, we'll explore how to make the right decisions for designing your code, no matter which framework or library is thrown at you. Let's get started.
- Setting up your environment
- Obtaining API keys
- Working with XMLHttpRequest
- Working with the Fetch API
- Creating an Ajax request in jQuery
- Working with data returned from a jQuery Ajax request
- Creating an Ajax request in AngularJS
- Using an Ajax request with React
- Structuring Ajax requests