All premium members have access to the exercise files which will help get you up and running quickly. To get them, simply click on the tab named exercise files, then download the zip file.
- [Instructor] The exercise files are there to help you whenever you get lost in a video, or if you are having any difficulties with the libraries presented. To use the files, you will need to find the folder that corresponds to the movie that you're watching and use it to follow along. One area to note for react native, in the exercise files we'll have only the folders we add to the project or the files we changed and not the entire react native file structure. The reason being, as you in it, a react native project the compiler is very fussy about name space and if you load the same project from another directory, it won't work, so simply copy the files in question in your project, but keep your react native folder structure in the same place and intact.
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Apps (2017)with Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.