Implement redux for your person detail view. Code your first actions and then the reducers so you are able to use them in your view.
- [Instructor] Now we're ready…to get started on our detail view,…so first, we need to set up our actions and reducers.…Let's get to it.…So I want to close all this first.…And let's go into our actions, index,…and in here, we're going to get started…with our first actions,…so what you need to do is to export const and select person.…That's the first action that we'll set up…and these are primarily functions,…so what we're doing here,…every action will be passed to a reducer…and then the reducer will create a new state…based on the information that we're passing to it,…so that's pretty much how redux works.…
The view is calling the action…and the action has a pay load…and it passes the pay load through the reducers…and the reducers take the current state,…apply the pay load to it…and then return the new state,…so when we call that action,…it's going to pass a people ID…and then we'll signify that we are selecting this person…and this is how we're using state,…so the type, so when you code the type,…the common practice is to type it like so…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.