Set up the signup method on Firebase and clean up your styles in your two components.
- [Instructor] Now that we have a login form…and some functions to call Firebase,…we need to set up a few things before it works.…So, also, before we do that…I want to clean up some things in our two files here.…So, first thing I want to do,…is clean everything that we don't need…on the App.js file.…We don't need the welcome and the instructions,…styles, so let's go ahead and clean that.…Okay, you can close that.…So, we also need to fix the catch here,…so it's not cath, but catch,…a little typo that I've done on the last video.…
So let's just make sure that we fix that…before we continue.…The next thing I want to do is to…add some styles to our error message.…So if you scroll down to our component,…and look at this section here,…you see that we're applying some error message styles…we actually deconstruct the error message,…so we load it into our component,…but there's no styles in here.…So we'll do just that.…Okay, so the first thing I need to do…is remove the welcome.…
We don't need the welcome,…and we'll add errorMessage: like so.…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.