Explore an amazing tool that will help you debug and see your state as you build your application.
- [Instructor] In the last video, we broke our app.…Now we need to fix it, but before we do that,…I want to install a tool called React Native Debugger.…Let's go ahead and do that.…If you want to go to this website…it's github.com/jhen0409/react-native-debugger.…On that page, you'll see a picture of what it looks like.…If you want to take a brief look on the left,…you see the actions as they happen in your application.…
On the right you see the current state,…and at the bottom you see all the components…that are loaded into your application.…You can actually see the props…that are being passed to each component,…so this is very useful when you want to debug,…you want to see what's happening…with your application behind the scenes.…I love this tool.…Okay, so let's go ahead and install it.…If you scroll down to the installation section,…copy and paste that particular line here,…and this is what we'll drop into our console.…Go into your console, and let's clear that up a little bit,…and paste that command.…
Perfect, so it's installed, and the next thing…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.