Take a look at the project structure and do some minor changes to the application so we’re ready to start adding libraries and code to your project.
- [Instructor] So let's take a look…at the project's structure and do some minor changes…to the application so we're ready to start adding…libraries and code to our project.…The first thing I want to mention is that…if you feel adventurous, you may have seen…in the previous videos something that's called…enable hot reloading.…If you want to use it for now, it's OK,…but down the road, when we add some libraries,…it actually may break the application,…so I would recommend not to use it.…I'm not, but if you want, you can use it,…but once you see the application break, disable it.…
So, let's go to our editor.…So right now, we have all of our code for both iOS…and Android on their respective files.…What I'm going to do next is change a little bit of that.…But first, I want to show you…some of the new file structure.…So if you look at the folder structure right now,…we have test folders; this is where you put your test.…If you take a look at one of the files,…you'll see that, right now, it tests when it renders,…if it renders properly, then, yeah, it's going to give you…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.