Hopefully you had fun building this CRM application, leveraging several tools such as Firebase. Now that you have a fully functioning application with CRUD abilities, there are a few areas more that you can explore next to improve on your skills or improve this application.
- [Instructor] Hopefully you had as much fun…as I had building the CRM application,…leveraging several tools, such as Firebase.…Now that we have a full functioning application…with CRUD abilities, there are a few areas…I would suggest you explore next to improve on your skills…or explore how you could improve this application.…For example, you could expand the project data…by adding multiple projects per contact,…details per project, and even assign projects…to companies instead of people.…
Next, you could take a similar approach…by adding multiple phones and emails per contact.…Then you could add type checking…with either propTypes or flow,…which add further type assertion in multiple ways…to prevent bug and bad code in your application.…Adding more tests to your app would also help…in improving your development of workflow.…Finally, pushing your mobile development skills further…by taking any of the iOS or Android courses available,…such as the iOS Series with Todd Perkins,…as all of our mobile projects end in these environments.…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.