- [Nick] Thanks for coming along … and learning about Django forms with me. … Hopefully, you've realized how excellent they are … and you'll be using them in your projects going forward. … Now, as far as next steps goes, … if you'd like to dive deeper into how forms work, … I'd recommend a course called HTML & CSS: Creating Forms. … This isn't Django-specific, but it really gets behind … the nuts and bolts about how forms work on the web. … Now if you'd like to dive deeper into Django, … I have several courses that I think you'd be interested. … The first one is how to deploy your Django apps. … So in this course we're going to have one project … and deploy it to four different places. … We're going to be working with DigitalOcean, AWS Beanstalk, … Heroku, and even Azure. … You'll get to see the differences between each platform … and decide which one is right for you. … If you want to share your project with the world, … this is the course. … I also have a course on test-driven development in Django. …
- Creating form fields
- Using submitted data
- Adding models
- Using the ModelForms class
- Working with widgets
- Accepting files and multiple forms on a page
- Customizing formsets
- Using local validation
- Delivering errors responsibly
- Customizing forms
- Styling with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Forms
2. Working with Advanced Form Features
3. Customizing and Styling Form Appearance
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.