Set up a material kit, a library full of great prebuilt components based on material design. Add a vector icon library so you can have icons you can use whenever you need them. With those two libraries you should have everything you need to build great views very quickly.
- [Instructor] In this project, we'll use a few libraries…to make our application follow material design styles.…For example, we'll set up Material Kit,…a library full of great prebuilt components…based on material design.…We'll also add a vector icon library…so we can have icons we can use whenever we need them.…With those two libraries, we should have everything…we need to build great views very quickly.…So let's jump to your console, or command prompt…for Windows, to add those libraries.…The first one we need to install…is React Native Material Kit.…
So the way you install dependencies,…and if you're not familiar with MPM,…I highly suggest you do a course on MPM;…but this is the command to install.…We could also use Yarn,…which is another way of installing dependencies;…but I'm going to install with MPM for now.…And you save it; and make sure you save…this particular library because if you need…to reinstall your dependencies down the road,…you need to have it in your package.json file.…So react-native-material-kit,…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.