Get a React Native project started and get your mobile application running on iOS. Set up a hot reload so the app automatically updates as you make changes.
- [Instructor] So, let's get our React Native project…started and get our mobile application running on iOS.…We'll also properly set up hot reloads…where the app automatically updates…as we make changes.…So first, let's go to the documentation…on facebook.github.io/react-native.…Once you get to that page,…go onto the get started section.…So on this page, you have all the instructions that you need…to install on your macOS, Linux, or Windows React Native.…
So if you have Linux, then click on Linux…and you can click on what type of application…you would like to develop.…Please keep in mind that you cannot develop iOS…unless you're on macOS…and then the same for Windows,…but we're on Mac and we're going to develop…an application on iOs,…so let's go ahead and scroll down just a bit.…If you don't have Homebrew from this page,…pause the video.…Go ahead and install Homebrew.…Some of these instructions are explanatory,…so I'm not going to go through all of them,…but just to make sure that you're on the same page as us…as we go ahead and develop our application,…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Apps (2017)with Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.