Install Firebase and perform the initial setup so you can start adding authentication, set up a database, and more in future videos.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and install Firebase…and get the initial setup so we can start adding our login,…set up database and more future videos.…So let's get to it.…First thing you need to do is install Firebase…and the way you do this is by doing, again with npm install,…npm install, save it again, make sure…it's in your dependencies and firebase.…While this is installing, let's go to our browser…and right now I'm logged in into my account,…but if you don't have a Firebase account…you can always go to the main Firebase page like so…and with your Google account, if you have one,…get started, if you don't have a Google account it's okay,…you can still register, but once you're registered,…you should see a console link right there…and be able to go here.…
So once you're on the console,…right now you can see I have a project already, this is…the original project that I build the application on.…We'll create a new one, so go ahead and create a new project…and I'm going to call this one crm,…this is fine, you can use whatever country you're in…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.