You really want your pizza site to shine. See how to style your homepage to give it a polished look in this video.
- [Instructor] Though we have some great styling … from our order.html page, but its not complete yet … and we'd like this applied to every part of our website. … So to do that, we're going to create a base template … that we can apply to almost every single one of our pages … so that it has great styling. … So let's go ahead and move over to our templates. … Inside of this pizza directory, we are going … create a new file and this is going to be our base.html, … so this is going to be the core code for almost … every page that we want to display. … Now for what should go inside of here, … we're going to go to our order.html, … and we're going to grab everything from atop … the file down too, including the body tag, … but we don't want the load widget tweaks. … Everything from below that, we will keep there. … So we're going to go ahead and cut this, … come to our base.html, paste that in, … go back to order.html, and then we want to grab everything … from the scripts to the ending body tag …
- Creating form fields
- Using submitted data
- Adding models
- Using the ModelForms class
- Working with widgets
- Accepting files and multiple forms on a page
- Customizing formsets
- Using local validation
- Delivering errors responsibly
- Customizing forms
- Styling with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Forms
2. Working with Advanced Form Features
3. Customizing and Styling Form Appearance
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.