Get a holistic take on hiring, contracting, and retaining UX professionals. Learn about the specialties within UX, how to find talent, and how to support the creatives you hire.
- Something is wrong. Perhaps the users of your existing product are complaining on social media about poor usability. Or maybe you're planning on creating something new and want to get it right from the start. Or perhaps you have a robust user experience team already, but they're the ones who are complaining about a totally overwhelming workload. What you need is more user experience firepower. Now. Whether you have a UX team already or not, your business goals may require expanding your capabilities with additional skills and staff. If you're trying to figure out what kind of help you need, what kind of specialties exist or whether your needs require permanent placement or limited contracting resources, we'll go through what you need to know. I'm Cory Lebson, author of the UX Careers handbook, past president of UXPA, and a long time UX practitioner. Join me on LinkedIn Learning where we'll talk through all those specialties together, and explore how you can find the UX support that you so critically need.
- UX design, research, and strategy jobs
- Determining which skills you need on your team
- Finding employees, contractors, and agencies
- Assessing talent to fill UX job openings at your company
- Evaluating a candidate's user experience credibility
- Working efficiently with consultants
- Managing a staff of creatives