You have a great looking homepage. Now it’s time to make your pizza form polished.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and finish the styling … of our website by adding our base template … into each of our other templates. … So, with our home page, … let's go ahead a move over to our home.html. … We're going to go ahead and get rid of our h1 tag, … we don't need that necessarily … but we do need what we have over on the order.html. … Up at the top here this extends pizza … and then the body block. … We'll go ahead and copy and paste that up at the top, … so that's going to bring in our base. … What we're going to put inside of here, … then we don't need our order pizza as well … is we want to have a div that's going to center a big image … for us on the screen, … so we're going to say div class is equal to, … we're going to make this text-center. … Great and let's make sure … that we have the ending div tag there. … Then inside of this div, … this is where we're going to want to add our image. … So, our image needs to have a source … and for right now we'll just go ahead …
- Creating form fields
- Using submitted data
- Adding models
- Using the ModelForms class
- Working with widgets
- Accepting files and multiple forms on a page
- Customizing formsets
- Using local validation
- Delivering errors responsibly
- Customizing forms
- Styling with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Forms
2. Working with Advanced Form Features
3. Customizing and Styling Form Appearance
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.