Finalize your login behaviors by adding methods that will check if the user is logged in and render different views based on what the state of the user is.
- [Instructor] Let's continue and finalize…our login behaviors.…So, the first thing I want you to do is,…create a new file, and we'll name this new file,…PeopleList, and this is where our list of people…are going to show up, .js,…and then what we'll do is primarily copy and paste…all the code from App.js,…make sure you first change your components name…to PeopleList, and then remove the component will mount,…and we'll need also to remove all those files,…we don't need them for now,…we just need a component to load and we don't need…any of that.…
You can also remove StyleSheet from the imports, okay?…And we're good, so instead of doing login,…what we'll do is just a simple text that signifies…that we're on that page,…I see people, close you text tag, then remove the styles…here because we don't need any styles for now.…Okay, so that makes for our PeopleList component.…We're good to go.…Let's go into our App.js, and then on this particular file,…we'll need to do a couple of things.…
So what's the flow here?…So, what needs to happen is when we login to Firebase,…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.