Finalize the styles for the detail view and add an if statement in the peoplelist view to render the right component in the React Native CRM app.
- [Instructor] Let's continue with the detail view.…First thing we're going to do…is import the material kit get team function.…We're going to do that at the top here.…This is the same function that we've imported in the past.…Like so.…You want to make sure you run it before you use it.…Like so.…Because as you remember all throughout our views,…we're doing theme.cardstyle,…so we need to make sure we create that constant…in that particular component like so.…
Now we're going to type a lot of styles,…but I reserve that video just for that.…The first thing we'll do is start with a card.…As you remember, we had a card at the top of our view.…We're going to do a margin top.…For those that have access to the exercise files,…if you want to skip this video and you're very familiar…with CSS, feel free and copy and paste…from the exercise files 'cause this is pretty much…an exercise in typing for the remainder of this video.…
For those that don't have access to the exercise files,…follow along and we'll just get through this.…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.