Make a few corrections to improve the look of your applications. Small details that will make a difference. Take this time and make the application yours by applying some of your own modifications. Otherwise, follow along to make those final touches.
- [Instructor] We'll make a few corrections…to improve the look of our application.…So small details will make a difference.…What I'd recommend is that you take this time…and make the application yours by applying…some of your own modifications.…Otherwise, follow along to make those final touches.…The first thing you want to do…is go into the exercise file.…So we'll drop two images that we need for the final look.…Go into the resources and then pull close,…N add button times three,…and put this into the CRM image folder.…
Which is in the source, images,…and let's go ahead and Option click…or copy and paste like so.…Now we have access to those images.…The first thing I want to do is get rid of that message…that we get when we refresh the application.…Gives you a warning about a key like this.…This is in our map that we're doing here.…So in React, whenever you map something…you need to make sure that you have a unique key.…
So in this case we'll just do a key…and pass the name.UID…as the unique key, and that should resolve…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.