Learn how to create and add forms to your website using Django. Find out how to create customized form fields, validate submitted data, and more.
- Django Forms makes collecting and validating data from a user incredibly simple. It has a native form framework that is highly customizable. We'll be creating an online delivery site that focuses on several key features. Model forms, which allow you to automatically create a form from an existing model, and form sets, which allow us to easily multiply a form for efficient data entry. Hi, I'm Nick, and I love Django and mobile programming. Let's begin.
- Creating form fields
- Using submitted data
- Adding models
- Using the ModelForms class
- Working with widgets
- Accepting files and multiple forms on a page
- Customizing formsets
- Using local validation
- Delivering errors responsibly
- Customizing forms
- Styling with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
Building RESTful Web APIs with Djangowith Rudolf Olah1h 9m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Forms
2. Working with Advanced Form Features
3. Customizing and Styling Form Appearance
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.