Every developer goes through doing a debug session while building their app. Learn how to debug the code of the current state of the React Native application.
- [Narrator] Every developer goes through…a debugging session at one point or another.…We just did a lot of code and most likely…there's going to be a couple of areas…or things that we need to go through.…Most of them are typos or little things that I forgot.…Going through a lot of code liked this,…it's bound to happen, and this is why…we're going to go through a debugging session.…And it's going to be a good opportunity…for you guys to learn how to read the messages,…how to fix them and what are…the kinds of errors that could occur.…If we look at the first one, borderColr,…obviously this is a typo, so this is in…the code that we just did, so if you go all the way up,…borderColr needs to change to borderColor.…
So let's save, refresh, next error, alignItem.…Let's scroll down, I believe there was alignItem somewhere.…There you go, okay, so this is the one that we need to fix,…it's alignItems, then save, then refresh.…Okay, something's working.…Let's click, now we should see the detail view.…prop is not defined, so let's go into our file…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.