See the process of starting the app from scratch when there are weird errors popping up and then test the application with adding new contacts.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll do a quick debug session.…So, the very first thing that you may have seen…from the past video is it's looking for Lodash,…and it's not being able to load it.…So if that's the case and you've installed Lodash…with the NPM install --save, then what you need to do…to fix that is to go into your CRM…and first delete your node modules;…and let's go ahead and do that.…Then go back into your terminal…and do an NPM install, like so.…
Okay, so now that everything is installed,…you can restart your application.…So the way I do this on my end,…I make sure that first the terminal…that runs your application is turned off by doing Ctrl + C;…and you want to make sure you see process completed…and shut that down and also close the simulator like so.…And then go back to your terminal,…and run React Native run iOS.…
So this is the process to rebuild your application…as if it was brand new with your code,…and it fixes 80 to 90% of the errors that you can see.…So now it's going to load the simulator,…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.