Add a tab navigation at the bottom of your application. First add a few new components, then add the tab navigation code, and finally add some code on the other components to render the proper screens.
- [Instructor] Right now, our application…is starting to shape up.…But we don't have any form of navigating…through our application so this…is exactly what we're going to do next.…So the first thing I want you to do…is go into your console…and do an npm install…save again. React.…Navigation.…And this will install the modules…and libraries that we need. Okay?…Let's go back to our editor.…The first thing I want you to do…in this particular file is to…replace PeopleList by Navigation.…
And, yes, it doesn't exist yet…we'll create that next.…Like so, and make sure you change…what you're loading here.…Perfect! Save.…Then we'll create the navigation file…so create a new file, name it nagivation.js,…and in this file we'll import a few things.…So let's just copy some imports, here.…And then just delete what we don't need.…So we don't need react, let's delete all of this.…
It's going to make it simpler that way.…Okay, so first thing we need to do…is import two things from the just install library.…StackNavigator and TabNavigator…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.