Get started on creating your people list view by adding several elements and some styles inside of your PeopleList component.
- [Instructor] Our next step…is to start working on the PeopleList View…so we can have some contacts into our application.…Let's get to it.…The first thing you want to do…is import StyleSheeet from react-native…and let's import a few other things.…Let's copy and paste this particular line.…Then we'll import connect from react-redux, like so.…And then we'll import a component…that we'll create in the next video,…which is called PersonItem from PersonItem.…
Right now it's not going to find it, but it's okay.…Then we'll create our styles…and let's go ahead and copy and paste from another…so we don't type a lot.…So copy from App.js,…you can close it, and then paste it.…And then in here, we'll change the width to 353.…Let's remove all these here…and then add flexWrap and we'll wrap it.…
Again, these are all personal choices…in terms of the aesthetics of the application.…Feel free to change that to your own liking if you want.…paddingTop and paddingLeft, 20.…Perfect. Now the styles are done.…Then we'll use the ListView into our component.…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.