Create a loader you’ll reuse throughout the application.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our login form,…let's go ahead and create our loader component.…Go into your editor, and the first thing I want to do…is clean up the app component.…If you take a look at the rendered application,…you'll see Welcome to the CRM…at the top and one at the bottom,…so let's clean that up.…First thing I'm going to do is remove that…and just leave the login.…So if I Save, Refresh, Reload; we're good, disappeared.…So next what we're going to do is create a loader component,…and this is something you can create…to use throughout your application,…so when your users are waiting for something,…the loader will be sort of an image that will turn…and spin and give a sign that something's happening.…
So let's go ahead and create the new file,…call it loader.js; and in the loader,…we're going to reuse a lot of the boilerplates…that we have throughout our applications.…And let's use the login as the template.…Copy and then Paste.…So we're not going to need to component on this one.…We're not going to need the import…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.