Code your add new person form so you can start accepting new contacts and sending them to your Firebase database.
- [Instructor] Now we're ready to code our add new person…form so we can start accepting new contacts,…and sending them to our firebase database.…Let's get to it.…So, the first thing you want to do in import our material kit,…and we'll import a few things from it too.…So, let's import MKTextField,…we'll need that, we'll need also the MKColor,…and finally MKButton from react material kit.…
Perfect.…We already have our icon, we need the ScrollView on this…one as well, okay, perfect.…Let's work on the styles right away.…So, I'm going to add a few things, and it's not going…to be as tedious as what we've done in the past,…don't worry, we just have a few things to add.…So, we'll add a form flex: 1, paddingTop: 50,…paddingBottom: 10,…paddingLeft: 20,…and then we need PaddingRight, and I should have…typed this, it would have been as fast,…same thing, and justifyContent, space between, okay.…
Let's make sure we don't have any typos.…Padding, padding, padding, paddingRight, looks good.…Let's delete those too, we don't need them,…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.