Set up the login form for your application, using Material kit field and button components. We’ll use also the stylesheet module from React Native to add some styles to your login form.
- [Narrator] Now that we have Firebase set up,…we need the login form…to be able to log in to our applications,…so let's create that form in a component.…So the first thing you want to do is,…in the source folder, right click and create a new file,…whichever editor you're working on,…and call this login.js…and in this particular file, we'll copy…most of the code that we have on the app.js and paste it.…Cause we'll reuse a lot of the boil plate that…we have in the other.…
So, the first thing that you want to do,…you keep the first line, then you want to import…style sheet text and view, this is good,…then we don't need Firebase on this one,…it will need to import…from the library that we just installed…which is the material kit.…So, we'll import MK text field,…which we'll use in a second, MK color, and…MK button,…from the react,…and if you're using visual code like me,…you're going to get some suggestions,…I'm going to select react native material kit,…and let me just expand a little bit so we can see…everything, there you go.…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.