Finalize your company list view. First add a listview on your company list component, then pass the props to your company item, and finally iterate through the names that are in the company object.
- [Instructor] All right, let's continue working…on our CompanyList.…First thing I want to do is go down in here…and copy and paste from our PeopleList…this code, because we're going to do a ListView again.…So copy this one here…and replace CompanyItem with that.…Then, in here, you do CompanyItem…and make sure you pass companies,…because that's what we're using.…
Go back to PeopleList.…Copy and paste this particular code.…Go back here and just before the return, paste this.…Make sure you change people to companies, okay?…Save that.…Now we've passed data to our CompanyItem,…and then we'll start working on this one.…So, we don't need TouchableWithFeedback.…Without feedback.…
We don't need connect and we don't need actions.…For this one, we need MaterialIcon,…because we're going to use a BusinessIcon for this one,…and it's part of that library.…So, for the styles, the only thing that we need to change…is for action and add some padding…at the bottom and top of five pixels.…I don't know why I reversed those,…but you can do bottom at the bottom and top at the top,…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.