Continue yourdetail view by adding all the elements needed to render it properly. Use material kit to give the view a similar look to the initial design.
- [Instructor] Okay, so we have a lot of elements…to add to this file here, so let's get to it.…So, the first thing I want you to do…is completely remove all this,…and then we'll start with the ScrollView.…And the ScrollView is exactly what it sounds like.…It allows us to scroll.…Perfect.…Okay, inside of our ScrollView,…we'll do one prop,…showsVerticalScrollIndicator.…So the second one on my autocomplete.…
And you're going to turn this into false.…So that basically shows or not the scroll on the side.…I don't particularly like it on that screen so I removed it.…So, you can put true if you want,…or simply remove the prop but that's just aesthetic.…We'll add an image.…And then let's just scrolls it right away.…Okay.…So, for the image, the same thing applies.…The one that we've used in the past.…So we need to go ahead and we'll use a different way…of loading the image on this one.…
So, we'll do a require,…and like so, we'll be able to load it.…Make sure you do the extension to it.…Perfect.…And then the style for that image.…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Apps (2017)with Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.