Finalize your listview by adding all the required code at the item level so the listview can render each items.
- [Instructor] We've got a lot of code…to cover this video to complete our list,…so let's get to it.…So what you want to do first…is create a file called PeopleItem, like so.…And in this one we'll copy a few things,…so, let's copy the imports,…and the styles as well cause we'll need some of that.…So, we don't need component here…because we'll create a stateless component.…We'll need text, we'll need view, we'll need StyleSheet,…we'll also need image, we'll need to connect as well,…we don't need PersonItem, and we'll need a few more things.…
So, we'll need getTheme from…react native material kit.…So this is where we're going to start using material kit.…And we'll also import icon from…react native vector icons.…And, last but not least, we'll import…all actions that are inside of our action folder.…This works pretty much the same way I explained previously,…we're importing all of the actions that are going to be…in the index, once we start hiding them.…
So, let's first use our theme, get theme,…so what we're doing here is, we're loading the theme…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
React Native Ecosystem and Workflowwith Emmanuel Henri1h 3m Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.