Finalize the views, add the actions and reducers to support the redux workflow, and save the updated user on Firebase. Go through a debug session.
- [Instructor] Okay so we need to continue working on our…CRUD operations with the edit.…So the first thing I want to do is continue working on this…particular file.…I want to make sure that I import…the two files that we are calling in here…and by the way this is not Details but DetailsView, okay,…and let's make sure we import them as well,…so DetailsView from DetailsView, and we want to make sure…that we import as well our UpdatePerson,…let me make sure it's, yep.…
UpdatePerson from UpdatePerson.…Okay, so I think we're all good in here.…Let's close that file.…And then there's one thing that I wanted refactor…on these particular files.…So we're calling UpdatePerson from our button here.…And yet at the top we're calling this.updateContact…and we're also doing this.props.deleteContact from here,…which we're doing similarly to the top.…
So instead of just doing this call to a function…and then this function make a call to an action,…let's do the call to action right away.…In this particular area here…and just simply delete that function,…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.